Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Irritated

This is not the week to contend with me. Everything is still up in the air and indecision is trying to sneak into my life at full force. It also doesn't help when the weekend I asked off some time ago is in jeopardy. First it was a meeting, and now it is a full day scheduled to work when it is even marked as a day off.

I was hoping that things would have moved along faster by now...this test is getting tough if it is a test of faith and patience.

We knew the summer would be a tough time financially, and that forecast is sadly coming to fruition. Too many other things to worry about, that I am not getting the chance to dwell too long on the issues mentioned in previous posts.

All I want to do is just nap...and avoid the issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment