Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dusting off the cobwebs...

Well, for a little while at least. Just wanted to make sure I could even sign in...it's amazing what one could forget in over a year. It has been over a year since my last post, but life does a lot of things to you.

I wanted to revisit, to try to be better at blogging more frequently, because there are some changes that are underway in my life. They are no where near being finalized for my comfort, but I have had some little hiccup barriers that could have made me lose hope, but God always finds a way for the good work one is destined to do.

Next week, I will start on some Field-Based Training, where I will observe some classrooms to fulfill my 30 hour requirement. My hiccup was that a lot of the schools stopped taking classroom observers at the beginning of last month, and this observation requirement was just discovered a couple of weeks ago at a meeting with Region 10.

There are still other things to combat, but I know I'm in good Hands. Now off to work for the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment